10 THINGS I KNOW TO BE TRUE!
1. That life is a gift and like any gift, it’ll be what you make of it!
2. That circumstances are neutral, it’s how you interpret them and what you do with them that make them good or bad.
3. That the circumstance you think will kill you, someone else has gone through it and survived, then gone on to thrive! So can you!
4. That you need to love you. To find approval of yourself and your work in yourself first, if not, it doesn’t matter what others think, you’ll never feel enough.
5. That you are enough!
6. Yes! Everything you need to be the very best of you is inside you already.
7. That you are a designer original! It will be a sad loss to the world if you don’t unleash your true and full potential. It will also be a sad loss to the world if you live as a copy instead of the one-of-a-kind that you are.
8. That you have a unique race to run. Don’t measure your life by standards set by others. Or measure your third chapter by someone’s fifteenth.
9. That this too shall soon pass, whatever it is- good or bad! So you want to anchor your life on some unchanging, unpassing, underlying purpose.
10. That you will never have another opportunity to live out today again! So seize the day and make it count!